I booked Ritz VDI this monday, completed my loan formalities also on the same day with the bank however yet to get approval from the bank to get the car. It seems they are not yet sure about my credit worthiness.
Ritz Vs Figo was the final discussion before I decided former or latter... Reason, Figo is better looking but I feel Ritz is more practical hatchback. I even like the looks to Ritz from near but frm little far it's not that attactive... Dashboard of Ritz is not a good as Figo however I felt very good while driving Ritz. Ritz is also a low maintance car compared to it's ford rival, has the service station most of the places and spare parts are less expensive.
So it's Ritz... And I am waiting for my Car !
Afterall India comes home in a Maruti Suzuki. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment