Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day before y'day was Diwali - 2010

Day before y'day was Diwali 2010 and today I am on the way to Hyderabad.

This was the shortest trip(I started calling my travel back to home trip now) to home from Chennai. After a long almost 1 month stay in Mumbai somehow managed to get 2 days leave from Branch Management for Diwali. Despite to air travel I reached home in 18 hrs time. Anyone can imagin which part of India is my home town. Stayed there on Thurday, Friday and Saturday. And now on the run !!!

Now I am going to Hyderabad and I have been transfered to HYD. I am excited since I have never stayed there for a long time and wanted to explore the city and nearby areas. But again I am nt interested to stay here for more than 2 years, or even 2 years are more.

This journey back to office is very different from other trips. I have no tickets and I am travelling back. Thanks to my car and driver they dropped me till Raipur and my sis accompanied me. Now I am travelling on a very unplanned and late train to Nagpur to catch a run which is expected to depart at 9 pm... and I seriously doubt this connection but still hoping for the best and prepared for the worst. The train I am travelling now is Shalimar express going to Mumbai and running almost 8 hrs late, it was expected to reach Nagpur at around 1:45 pm and now the time is 6:45 pm. The actual trains on which I thought I would be travelling were all coming from Howrah and all were late by 6 hrs minimum.

I have to join HYD office tomorrow and I am not sure whether I will make it or not.

Lets see !!!

No comments: