I am not well from last one week, quite weak and coughing all the time. Taking medicine but never consulted any doctor may be because I don't like visiting doctor very much. I am not in the stage of recovering and finding my self better. Self prescriped medicin like Benadryl, Disprin and Crocin may have helped me or othewise I am recovering automatically and writing this blog can be considered as the sign of my regaining of strength.
Also from last couple of day the work at workplace has increased, giving me more oppurtunity to think over lot of things and finally submit almost 1 report on different project every days to my bosses.
Other than all I am also bdeveloping my workplace (Desk) a better place to work by buying in more stuffs like a beautiful water bottle, a smiling mug and a juice glass for my desk which are now the jewellery of my desk other than that I am also organising my cupboards or closets to keep my official stuffs. It gives immense pleasure if you have things organised, especially to me it gives a sign of relief... and I don't know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment